Friday, September 25, 2009

Update on This American Campus and previous post

I just had a couple of new ideas for a feature story.

I learned that there are going to be showings of "Russian Cult Films". I have no idea what they are, but I would like to find out. There are going to be viewings tomorrow night and every Saturday until October 17.

Then I heard there was a change to the acts for the Homecoming Concert, coming up later in October. Both Keri Hilson (hit song "Knock You Down" featuring Kanye West and Ne-Yo) and Wale have canceled their performances for October 11. Instead, Lupe Fiasco will be performing at the concert. So, many students who were planning on attending the event may be disappointed.

I've also covered the Invisible Children event that was held last night and I've interviewed some students pertaining to the screening.

I'm thinking that this blog should cover a beat based on a broader topic: student events around campus. I really don't see a whole lot of quirky things happening around here, but there are many things to cover.

Please stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment